There are so many tasks that we have to perform every day for living a successful life.
All of these actions require a great amount of attention and without proper attention we cannot even perform the easiest of tasks.
There are some tasks which are quite easy like driving a car or going out to do simple grocery shopping but without proper attention, we cannot even perform these functions.
This is not due to carelessness or by lack of interest. It is actually a disease which is known as ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
This is actually a brain disorder and due to it the person performs involuntary actions and eventually loses the control over his mind and body.
This is a very dangerous disease and most of the time, boys are more vulnerable to it rather than girls.
Some of the symptoms of ADHD are as under.
- The person is constantly fidgeting and cannot control his movements.
- The person who is suffering from ADHD cannot even perform the simplest of tasks.
- When the patient of ADHD starts talking, he often loses control over it and he has no control over his talking and he talks continuously.
- They often can’t help themselves to interrupt conversations and they do it unconsciously.
- They just cannot sit at a place.
In this article, we will have a look at the different important aspects of this medicine and also have a look at the different side effects as well as the different precautionary measures that need to be taken.
How Does It Work?
This medicine basically makes the person feel relaxed and less fidgety.
This really works its wonder by relaxing down the person and the symptoms of ADHD are lowered by each passing day of its usage..
How Is It Used?
This usually comes in the form of a single coated pill and is taken orally.
This can be taken with or without food and should always be used after the instructions of your doctor.
The dosage of this medicine depends upon the medical condition of the patient and the advice of the doctor regarding the dosage should always be used.
It is usually recommended to use once a day but it still should always be decided by your doctor and you should never try to become a doctor yourself.
You should also be aware of the fact that this medicine usually works the best after using it for long periods of time.
Side Effects Of Concerta
There are a number of side effects that can be associated with this medicine and some of them are as under.
- It can cause nervousness.
- It can cause Dizziness as well.
- It sometimes may even cause Lightheadedness.
- Sometimes the person may even get the feeling of headache.
Precautionary Measures To Take
- Never overdose yourself.
- Always follow the instructions of your doctor regarding the usage and Dosage of Concerta.