Pain is something much more than we think about it. In our daily hectic life routine we all often face pain in the form of headache, muscle ache, toothache or we feel regular pain due to some injuries.
Most researches show that pain is not an external factor caused only through overwork or some accident; it actually follows a 24-hour rhythm or cycle.
Sometimes when we feel migraine or toothache we just prefer taking a painkiller and that’s all.
NO IT’S MUCH MORE COMPLEX.
Especially for patients with chronic pain, it’s a complicated process.
We all need to see which kind of painkillers or drugs we are taking to relieve pain. A number of painkillers are available in the market such as aspirin, Paracetamol or Panadol. But here in this article, the product under discussion is Panadol.
THINGS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- What is Panadol and what it’s used for?
- How does Panadol work?
- Side effects
- Safety precautions
What is Panadol and what it’s used for?
Panadol is the combination of acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine. It’s one of the best painkillers used in medical settings to relieve pain all around the world.
Panadol is the temporary pain relief drug especially to relieve pain such as headache, toothache, muscle ache, backache or other conditions.
How does Panadol work?
Panadol relieves pain by helping the body to produce certain natural substances which results in pain relief just in a short time.
Aspirin and acetaminophen assist the body in making these substances and caffeine enhances the effects of aspirin and acetaminophen.
- Take orally with or without meals.
- Read instructions written on the package carefully.
- Don’t lie down at least for 10 minutes after taking this medication.
- Dosage may depend on your medical condition and response to the medication.
- If you feel upset stomach, take it with a meal or milk.
Panadol is the most commonly used and best trusted drug and is used to treat moderate to severe pain. Let’s list out some prominent benefits of this wonder drug:
- Effective pain reliever.
- Fever relief.
- WHO approved.
- Dissolves faster than other painkillers available.
- Soft on stomach.
- Fights severe pain.
- Absorbs rapidly.
Unwanted side effects:
Panadol is all beneficial when used according to instructions and may prove harmful when used against directions and following side effects may appear:
- Stomach disorder
- Use exactly as prescribed.
- It is a temporary pain relief and prolong use may cause negative side effects.
- Overdose may cause serious harm to health.
- Don’t use it if you are allergic to it.
- Pregnant children or patients with some serious ailment should consult a doctor before taking Panadol or any other drug.
- Never share your medicine with others.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store at a moderate room temperature.
- Never order your products to pharmacies or online platforms you are not familiar with as it’s related with your health and well-being.